- **Compare to the Active Ingredient in Aspirin Regimen Bayer 81 mg
- Adult Low Strength Pain Reliever (NSAID)*
- Easy Open Cap
- 300 Enteric Safety Coated Tablets
Uses Of Aspirin:
Quickly relieves minor aches and pains
Other therapy as recommended by your doctor.
** Aspirin is not synthetic or distributed by Bayer Corporation Consumer Care Division, owner of the registered trademark Aspirin regimen Bayer 81 mg
*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Suggested Use Of Aspirin
Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Drink a full glass of water with each Aspirin dose
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
This package for families without younger children
Because of its delayed movement, Aspirin will not provide rapid comfort of headaches, fever, or other symptoms desiring immediately relief.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teens who have or recuperating from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use Aspirin. When the use of Aspirin, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, seek advice from a health practitioner because these symptoms may be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare however serious contamination.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may additionally motive a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: Aspirin includes a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may also cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using Aspirin
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
- Anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Any new symptoms appear
- Redness of swelling is present in the painful area
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a fitness expert earlier than use. it is especially critical not to apply aspirin over the last three months of pregnancy unless really directed to accomplish that by way of a physician due to the fact it could cause troubles in the unborn baby or complications during delivery.
Hold out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Save at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Do not use if imprinted protection seal below cap is broken or missing
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)* Pain reliever
*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
*acetylated monoglycerides, *anhydrous lactose, *corn starch, *carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, *croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow#10 Aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, *iron oxide yellow (iron oxide ochre), *hypromellose phthalate, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, *mineral oil, *polyethylene glycol (PEG)-400, povidone, pregelatinized starch, *polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, *simethicone, silicon dioxide, sodium hydroxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacitin, and triethyl citrate.
*May also contain.
**Vitamins Australia is not liable for any information provided on this site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes. The claims made about the product on or through this site have not been evaluated or approved by TGA. The supplements are intended to support general well being, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Seek medical advice should you have any health related questions**